Kiva Certified UMF 15+ – Raw Manuka Honey (8.8 oz) — NEW LABEL!
- UMF 15+ certified RAW Manuka Honey – equivalent to methylgloxal (MGO) 510+
- GENUINE MANUKA HONEY: Harvested from the remote and pristine hills, forest, and coastal areas of New Zealand.
- Buying UMF rated Manuka honeys protects you from low grade honey (often labeled ‘active’ or ‘bio-active’)
- Each batch is Independently Tested, Verified and Traceable.
- Product of New Zealand – 8.8 oz bottle
What is a UMF Honey Rating?
The UMF rating is a measure of the attributes and values that make up Manuka honey, and assures PURITY and QUALITY. UMF stands for Unique Manuka Factor and is managed by the UMF Honey Association of New Zealand. The UMF rating can only by used by licensed users who meet strict set criteria which includes the monitoring and auditing of honey quality. Buying UMF rated Manuka honeys protects you from low grade honey (often labeled ‘active’ or ‘bio-active’)
What is Manuka Honey used for?
UMF® Manuka Honey is know for its many healing properties and has been used for:
• Sore throat
• Wound and Burn Dressing
• Enhancing overall health
About Kiva: At Kiva, we strive to provide you with innovative food from around the world that is great tasting, healthy and of the highest quality. We are committed to using only ingredients that are sourced directly from local farmers that practice sustainable and eco-friendly methods.